We know our clients regularly benefit from working with solicitors and accountants. We also know that the clients of other professionals benefit from financial planning.
In fact, we believe that all clients, their families and businesses can look forward to a brighter financial future when financial planners, solicitors and accountants work in partnership.
We help in several key ways:
- Advice: We’ll ensure that your clients get the advice they need, when they need it, helping them to solve their financial challenges and achieve their aspirations
- Partnership: We’ll work closely with you to ensure your clients benefit from truly joined-up thinking ensuring they get the right advice, from the right people at the right time
- Educate: We’ll help you understand how financial advice has changed over the years and the opportunities that financial planning will open up for your clients
- Relationships: We’ll work closely with you to explore opportunities which will benefit both your business and ours, as well as your clients
- Confidence: You can be confident that by referring your clients to us their financial future is in safe hands
What our clients say
Mr Jones, Bishops Stortford, client of Gareth’s since 2011
Mr & Mrs Moreham, Newport, client of Gareth’s since 2016
Terry, Caerphilly, client of Gavin’s since 2016
Wanted to take early retirement.
How did they help you?
Helped with everything in relation to my request, sound advice and excellent service.
What is your current situation? Have you seen the outcome you were hoping for?
What could they have done better?
Nothing to my knowledge
Kathryn, Risca, client of Gavin’s since 2015
Financial advice about transferring an occupational pension into a private pension.
Helped by giving advice which was thorough and comprehensive, identifying the pros and cons of each financial option available. Then managing and coordinating the transfer of the pension, from the occupational pension to a private pension, and monitoring its performance.
The pension is now invested in a suitable personal pension, which is appropriate to my individual needs, the outcome has been very favorable.